AZHI SEEDS/FLAX SEEDS
An ancient crop known to mankind, there are pieces of evidence of this crop grown since ages. Loaded with nutritions, Flax seeds are the source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids and fibre. It is also known for the rich source of Vitamins and Minerals. Flax seeds are mostly used as a whole seed or in powdered form. It has a nutty taste that can be easily incorporated in your daily meal regime.
- Rich source of Omega-3 Fatty acids
- A high content of Dietary Fiber.
- Lowers Cholesterol and Blood pressure
- One of the highest quality of proteins. Best suited for vegetarians.
- Flax Seed paste instantly moisturises hair.